A limited number of accessible seating is available for all events at the Abbotsford Centre in specific locations depending on the event and location of the stage. For Accessible Seating options, please visit www.ticketmaster.ca.
It is recommended that accessible seating be purchased in advance of any event. Guests who need accessible seating, but did not purchase tickets in an accessible area, will be accommodated to the best of our ability based on availability. All guests entering our venue, including those acting as a support person for patrons with a disability are required to hold a valid ticket. Tickets are subject to standard event pricing.
The Abbotsford Centre is designed to ensure structural and service accessibility for all guests. We offer the following services to assist our guests with disabilities:
- Accessible seating is available for all events at the Abbotsford Centre.
- Primary accessible seating is located in the loge box area above sections 103 & 106.
- Accessible seating is also available at event level section 101.
- Guests inquiring about accessible seating should be directed to the Box Office for assistance at 604-743-5000.
- It is recommended that accessible seating be purchased in advance so that our staff can best accommodate your needs.
- Guests who need accessible seating but did not purchase tickets in an accessible area, will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
- Please note, Ticketmaster requires a companion ticket for every accessible ticket purchased.
- Each accessible seat is guaranteed only one adjacent companion seat.
- Additional companion seats may be available.
- Please note, if you do not require a companion ticket, accessible seating can also be purchased by contacting the Box Office at 604-743-5000.
Please note parking is available directly in front of the main entrance of the Abbotsford Centre.
Entrances & Elevators
- For your convenience, there are two elevators located in main foyer which provides access to all levels of the facility.
- The main entrance for the general public for Abbotsford Centre is located on the East side of the building.
- For Suite, Loge and Club Seat owners the entrance is located on the Northeast side of the building.
Guest Services Desk
The Guest Services desk is located outside of section 104. Our staff will be pleased to respond to any questions or suggestions.
Services provided include the following:
- reuniting lost patrons
- transportation information
- emergency assistance
- ticket inquiries
- collecting and returning lost and found items
- storing wheelchairs/strollers
- There are four men’s and four women’s restrooms on the concourse level along with one family restroom.
- On the suite level there are two men’s and two women’s along with one family restroom.
- Baby changing stations are available on all levels of the venue
Service Animals are allowed inside Abbotsford Centre. However, we ask that all guest who plan on bringing a service animal to an event, please contact 604-743-5000 so the Abbotsford Centre staff can provide the best service possible.
There is a first aid location in the venue at section 103. Should you require First Aid please let any of our staff members know.
If you need security during an Abbotsford Centre event, please contact any staff member.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-743-5000